What is Primary Key?
A primary key is a single column or multiple columns is defined to have unique values that can be used as a row identifications.
What is Transaction?
MySQL server is introduced the transaction concept to allow users to group one or more SQL statements into a single transaction, so that the effects of all the SQL statements in a transaction can be either all committed or all rolled back. A transaction is a logical unit of work requested by a user to be applied to the database objects.
What are the indexes?
An index is an internal structure which is provided quick access to rows of a table based on the values of more than one columns.
What is a foreign key?
A foreign key is a constraint associates one or more columns in a table with an identical set of columns on which a primary key has been defined in another table. A foreign key may refer to the primary key of another table or same table.
What is the advantages of MySQL against oracle?
MySQL are many advantages in comparison to Oracle.
- MySQL is Open a source, which can be available any time
- MySQL has no cost of development purpose.
- MySQL has most of features , which oracle provides
- MySQL day by day updating with the new facilities.
- Good for small application.
- Easy to learn and to become master.
- MySQL has a good power these days.